Wed, Nov 22|
From Seoul to Basel: Oncology & Immunology Startup Bridge w/ 5 Korean Startups
Pitching | Network | Funding Opportunities
Time & Location
Nov 22, 2023, 4:15 PM – 7:00 PM
Allschwil, Kreuzstrasse 4, 4123 Allschwil, Switzerland
On 22 November 2023, the Korea-Basel Startup Hub Acceleration Program of the Innovation Office is hosting the Immunology & Oncology Startup Bridge to connect Basel startups with 5 innovative Korean Startups!
- To exchange with fellow startups;
- To broad your international network;
- To explore funding opportunities via the Swiss-Korea Bilateral Fund!
Date: Wednesday, 22 of November 2023
Time: 4.15 pm
Location: Pupella & Innovation Garage, Kreuzstrasse 4, 4123 Allschwil
Are you curious to learn more about these 5 startups?
- Fortuga Bio pioneers in artificial nano dendritic cells (anDC) for improved DC therapy.
- Illimis Therapeutics unveils the GAIA platform for neurodegenerative and immune disease therapies. LMNTIC Biotech revolutionizes liquid biopsy with magnetic cell isolation and diagnostics.
- Progeneer advances cancer vaccines and immune modulators with cell-free protein synthesis.
- SHIFTBIO INC. exploring next-generation therapies using exosomes, the natural nanoscale vesicles.