Fri, Nov 17|
Translational Research Seminar
Unveiling the Intersection of Immunology and Oncology with 5 innovative Korean Startups
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2023, 2:00 PM – Nov 18, 2023, 5:00 AM
Basel, Spitalstrasse 41, 4056 Basel, Switzerland
Immunology and oncology are at the forefront of scientific progress. The Translational Reserach Seminar will sets the stage for transformative ideas, knowledge exchange, and collaboration–and for you to discover funding opportunities via the Swiss Korea Bilateral Fund!
Date: 17 November 2023
Location: Biozentrum, Spitalstrasse 41, U1.197
- Unrivaled Expertise: The research seminar brings together a roster of reknowned experts, each of whom has made substantial contributions to the fields of immunology and oncology. Their insights are sure to reshape perspectives and inspire new research directions.
- Cutting-Edge Research: Be among the first to learn about the latest breakthroughs and discoveries in immunology & oncology. Our speakers, Lucia Mori & Lukas Jeker will offer a glimpse into the future of immunotherapy and oncology research.
- Pitching Sessions: You will hear first-hand from Fortugabo Bio, Illimis Therapeutocs, LMNTIC Biotech, Progeneer & Shiftbio about their latest discoveries and problem-solving approaches.
- Networking Opportunities and Funding: Connect with like-minded scientists, share your own work, and collaborate with our startups who share your passion for these fields. This forum provides a unique platform for forging invaluable connections and funding through the Swiss Korea Bilateral Fund!
- Fortuga Bio pioneers in artificial nano dendritic cells (anDC) for improved DC therapy.
- Illimis Therapeutics unveils the GAIA platform for neurodegenerative and immune disease therapies.
- LMNTIC Biotech revolutionizes liquid biopsy with magnetic cell isolation and diagnostics.
- Progeneer advances cancer vaccines and immune modulators with cell-free protein synthesis.
- SHIFTBIO INC. exploring next-generation therapies using exosomes, the natural nanoscale vehicles.
We are privileged to host an impressive lineup of speakers who have made pivotal contributions to immunology and oncology. Some of our distinguished guests include:
- Dr. Lucia Mori, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for their groundbreaking work on [Key Discovery].
- Prof. Dr. Lukas Jeker renowned for their pioneering research in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies.
- What's the state of the art in Drug Discovery: hear and learn from Proteina & Saverna!
How to Register
Participation in this event is free of charge, but registration is required due to limited seating. Please secure your spot via this link, or visit our website for more updates!
Translational Research Seminar with 5 Korean StartupsBiozentrum, Spitalstrasse 41