Thu, May 25|
𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 & 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘀 - Panel discussion
Upcoming Panel Discussion on Data Analytics for Life Science & Specialty Chemicals. Join us on May 25th in Pupella & Innovation Garage or online!
Time & Location
May 25, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Allschwil, Kreuzstrasse 4, 4123 Allschwil, Switzerland
💥 EXCITING NEWS! 💥
📢 We are thrilled to announce our upcoming panel discussion on 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 & 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘀 taking place next week at the Innovation Office University of Basel!
📅 When: 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟱𝘁𝗵, 5:00-6:30 PM
📍 Where: 𝗣𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 & 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲, Kreuzstrasse 4, Allschwil or online
During this event, we will delve into the power of advanced data analytics with experts from Q.ANT, ELDICO Scientific AG, M-Star Simulations, Novartis, Qnami, and sparksense.
Who should join?
• Entrepreneurs launching hardware or software solutions for life science and specialty chemicals.
• Researchers, scientists, and engineers working in life science and specialty chemicals industries who want to uncover real-life applications of data-driven innovative applications applied to their field.
• Decision-makers and managers in companies who want to speed up their research & development activities using data analytics of data analytics in their industry.
• Students or academics interested in learning about real-world data analytics applications and networking with industry professionals.
What to expect?
• Gain actionable insights into how leading Life Science Specialty Chemicals players leverage advanced data analytics to speed up novel material discovery and process development.
• Learn how entrepreneurs identify and develop solutions and new business models in data analytics.
• Get inspired by success stories of how these technologies have been implemented in real-world scenarios with experts from M-Star Simulations and Q.ant and the University of Basel.
• Network with link-minded professionals and entrepreneurs in the industry.
- Companies present on the panel -
M-Star Simulations, John Thomas and Johannes Wutz - a software company that develops computational tools for 3D modeling for engineering and biological systems. Pairing modern algorithms with graphic processing card (GPU) architectures enables users to perform calculations with predictive fidelity that rivals physical experiments quickly. Founded in Maryland, USA, in 2014, M-Star Simulations has grown to include commercial, government, and academic users worldwide. John Thomas and Johannes Wutz are both experts in developing computational tools for modeling momentum, energy, and mass transport within engineering and biological systems.
Q.ANT, Dr. Andreas Schürzinger - Develops novel sensors and photonic computing chips based on their Quantum Photonic Framework. At Q.ANT, photonic quantum technology is at the center of product development. In addition, they prepare quantum and sensor technology for industrial use, aiming at ensuring the decisive Q.ANTum competitive advantage for their customers. Dr. Andreas Schürzinger, Sales Lead at Q.ANT, will share his expertise in developing novel sensors and photonic computing chips for life sciences and specialty chemicals industries.
ELDICO Scientific AG, Eric Hovestreydt - Develops, manufactures, and commercializes electron diffractometers, i.e., novel analytical instruments for electron-based crystallography to investigate nano-crystalline samples. ELDICO recently launched its ED-1, the world’s first dedicated electron diffractometer for researchers in large, fast-growing industries such as the pharmaceutical industry, electromobility, advanced inorganic materials, and the evolving MOF/COF/SOF sector. Eric Hovestreydt has over 30 years of experience in product development and sales of single-crystal diffractometers. In addition, he worked on application consulting and development of customized solutions for Siemens and market leader Bruker AXS.
Novartis, Max Eggersdorfer - reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. As a leading global medicines company, they use innovative science and digital technologies to create transformative treatments in areas of great medical need. Novartis ranks among the world’s top companies investing in research and development. Novartis products reach nearly 800 million people globally. Max Eggersdorfer is leading a scientific modeling team in small molecule drug development at Novartis, covering a broad range of topics from molecular and solid-state modeling to process scale-up by CFD.
Qnami, Dr. Tobias Sjölander - a Basel-based startup, developing fundamental new technology using quantum mechanics. Tobias Sjölander, Quantum Engineer at Qnami, will share insights on this new quantum sensing technology coming from the lab work of Prof. Dr. Patrick Maletinsky, Associate Professor at the Department of Physics of the University of Basel.
The Innovation Office of the University of Basel, Alessandro Mazzetti - founded in 1460, the University of Basel is the oldest in Switzerland. It offers Swiss and international students various degree programs as a research-intensive university. The Innovation Office at the University of Basel aims to raise awareness for innovation and entrepreneurship among students and researchers and promotes an entrepreneurial spirit.
To secure your spot, please get your registration ready by 23.05 👇
🏠 𝗜𝗻-𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: https://lnkd.in/eqr8_KCq
💻 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: https://lnkd.in/exC4SGw8
Hope to see you there!